Interim manager with more than 18 years of experience. Sylvia has been involved in the development and roadmap of more than 400 apps, including several featured and top grossing apps. She managed apps to reach 6 digit monthly revenue and reach 1 million new monthly active users.
- Interim Manager for several mobile products
- Angel Investor of 8fit, top grossing health and fitness app
- Head of Account Management and Producer global team at DMI
- Head of Account Management and Producer global team at Golden Gekko
- B2C line manager at Mubiquo, a mobile app developer
- Interim CEO/COO at a creative agency
- Consultant at IBM
Key Areas of Expertise
- Business line management in charge of product management, design, development, marketing and customer services teams
- Holistic growth hacking strategies and AARRR framework
- Marketplace dynamics B2C – B2B
- Implementation of an iterative culture and processes that are business growth driven
ESADE MBA, and courses in neuromarketing, analytics, scaling up startups, project management, coaching, and psychology.
Sylvia has taught Mobile Marketing at ESADE, ESEC, and Seeway.
Hobbies & Interests
- Family and friends
- Sailing, tennis, volley, archery, hiking and sports in general
- Eco-food, nutrition and sustainable cosmetics
- Maker culture: arduino and similar, wood, arts and crafts
- Industrial design
- Company visits to explore how others do it
If you want to know more about Sylvia check her Linkedin profile.